Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 12

Eli had a fairly uneventful day today. The medicine the doctors started him on to speed up his digestion is helping, but it is also giving him diarrhea. He has pooped like 10 times today. He did throw up once and burped like he was going to throw up two other times but nothing came out. I'm going to give the medicine a few days and see how he does. They let Eli get out of the room today. He went for a wagon ride all over the 7th floor. He just sat back and took it all in. I think he liked looking at something other than what's in his room.

Eli going for a ride
Tomorrow is MRI day and I am anxious to see the images and find out if this thing is growing and how much. I already feel in my heart that it is growing because you can see the tumor in his neck much more than you could back in September when he had his first scan. I just hope he gets into that clinical trail up in Indiana. I don't know what the doctors will do if it shows a large amount of growth and the clinical trial ends up being a bust. It's one of those things where we will just have to wait and see and hope for the best.

1 comment:

  1. Well I wouldn't call it uneventful day I got him to play with me on the cube stuff. Thought that was a progress step. Love u guys and see u in the next days to come.

    ReplyDelete