Friday, April 13, 2012

GERMS!

So it is 5 days until Eli's surgery and all of a sudden I am a germaphobe. I have never been one to freak out about germs. I thinks that they are good to come in contact with through out our lives to build a stronger immune system. However, it has taken me so long to get someone to operate on Eli that I am freaking out that he is going to get sick and not get this surgery. If this surgery gets cancelled who knows how far out the next surgery date will be. I am so starting to stress and just become a ball of nerves. I want him to have this surgery. He needs this g tube. I just know it will make life for him so much better. Who knows if he will get the trach or not until we actually get there. I just want Eli to be healthy so he can get the things he needs. Until then I feel like a complete basket case!

No comments:

Post a Comment